Tuesday, September 5, 2023

101 Things - September 2023 Update

August was all about getting one of my daughters settled in the college dorm, then trying to return to my list and hobbies. However, my body had other plans, I became sick and spent over two weeks either in bed or trying to regain my strength. As you will see from this month's update not much progress was made, but even small steps are considered when you're on life's journey.

ITEMS IN PROGRESS

30) Watch 10 TED Talks.
Two more done, six to go.


53) Journal daily for 30 Days
As part of my One Little Word journey this year, I am tracking my reading and journaling during the month of September. The plan is to do some fun journaling in the evening using the Bella Grace Field Guide to Everyday Living magazine. I placed my magazine for journaling next to the bed as well as a couple others magazines for inspirational reading.
actio
76) Complete a coloring book. 
I'm actually working in two different books for this one. 
The first is a children's Buc-ee's coloring book. I purchased one for me and one for my youngest granddaughter who spends a lot of time with me, the goal is to slowly work through these as she develops her drawing and coloring skills.

The second is a mindfulness book I have had for years. I gathered my pencil colors and some great pens for my coloring time, which I enjoy while watching my favorite shows.
 Here's a sampling of some of my favorite pictures so far.

Signing off for now, so I can get back to making progress on my list. 
How's your list coming along?

No comments:

Post a Comment