Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Day Zero Challenge - 101 Things in 1001 Days

Recently I ran across these list people were making where they aimed to complete 101 things in 1001 days. After some research I landed on the Day Zero site and was totally inspired to make my own list.




At first this seemed like it would be easy, because I always have so many ideas floating around in my thoughts and various notes throughout my planner. Wrong! It took me a few days, some time looking at list others have made, and conversations with people in my life, especially my sister.

Once my list was done, I chose a start date, found my end date, purchased a journal to document as I go through my list and placed the list inside. Here are some photos of the list I will be working on for the next 1001 days.







When I look back over my list, the item that always makes me smile the most is, finish a coloring book. This was not my idea, but one I ran across when I was trying to fill up my list. My plan is to find a child's coloring book that I can use when spending time with my younger grandchildren. 


If you made a list like this, what would you add for fun?




1 comment:

  1. It's coming up on one month since the start of your 101 Things! You'll have to give us an update on how it's going so far. :)

    ReplyDelete